Temporary Stay Permit (KITAS)

Dependent ITAS

Dependent KITAS is available to spouse or children if one of the parents already has KITAS/KITAP.

Children of a foreigner can get a Dependent visa if one of the parents has KITAS/KITAP. The spouse is also eligible for this KITAS. For example, if you are employed (have a Working KITAS) or are an Investor KITAS holder, your children and your spouse may receive Dependent KITAS.
The Dependent KITAS does not allow the holder to work, however if you do decide to work at a later date, you can apply for an IMTA and earn an income. Please note that this shouldn’t be a full-time position and if you do get paid you will need to register a NPWP (Tax ID) and submit yearly Individual Tax Reports. If you need help with filing your tax, our team can help you out, contact us for further information.
Alternatively, if you do find a full time job, then you should apply for a Working KITAS and you can change your sponsor to your new employer. To find out more about the Working KITAS, click here. The length of the Dependent Visa will be linked with the terms on the primary KITAS, for example, if the primary KITAS is for one year, the Dependent KITAS will be for the same longevity.


• Passport front page photo.
• Birth Certificate.
• Marriage Certificate.
• Address in Indonesia.
• All scans must be in color.
• The minimum passport validity period is 18 months.
• Must have at least 4 blank pages on the passport.